We have successfully completed Cycling UK’s Cycle Tour Leader course which qualifies us to lead cycle tours in the UK and overseas.
This qualification shows we have been trained and assessed in the following aspects of cycle tour leading :
- prepare for tours and rides;
- understand equipment requirements and check its suitability;
- pre-ride routes and follow previously prepared route information;
- ensure participants’ riding abilities and help them develop;
- manage groups;
- perform roadside maintenance and repairs;
- deal with riders’ needs for food, drink and rest;
- deal with emergencies;
- reduce our environmental impacts.
In addition we hold first aid certificates and are experienced in managing emergency situations.
We are currently working on a freelance basis for a couple of cycle tour companies. In the last few years we have undertaken work in the UK, France and Italy. We have availability for 2021 and beyond so please contact us to discuss your group or company’s needs.