Training Camps & Holidays
Triathlon camps are focused for athletes intending to compete at Standard to Iron distance events. It’s your camp and we tailor the training distances and intensities to you. Similarly cycling and running camps are tailored to the distances and type of event you and your group are training for.
Camps are open to all athletes and non-training partners are welcome too.
Coached sessions are run by qualified and experienced coaches and offer a high level of personal attention.
The programme for your stay will include at least two primary training sessions each day focussing on swim, bike, run (according to your event) along with a supplementary strength & conditioning and/or yoga session.
We are also able to organise a bespoke coaching camp for a larger club or group using local accommodation if needed.
- Snacks and training treats (apart from any cafe visits).
- Expert and qualified coaching with sessions to suit your ability and season goals.
- Photos/videos of some of your time spent training.
- Post-camp training action plan to guide you after your time spent here.
- Cycle fitting assessment and advice.
What’s Not Included?
- Airport pickup/return
- Accommodation (we can recommend to suit all budgets)
- Cafe purchases
If you prefer for your stay to be more leisurely we can put together a format which enables you to spend some time doing the cycling, running, swimming, activities you enjoy whilst also spending time relaxing in the local area.