£70.00 per person per night
- Accommodation in a beautiful house in the forest.
- All food – good home cooking and all plantbased.
- Snacks and post training treats.
- Packed lunches & drinks (apart from cafe visits).
- Transport to and from training venues if required.
- Expert coaching with sessions to suit your ability and season goals.
- Photos/videos of some of your time spent training.
- Camps are focused for athletes intending to compete at Standard to Iron distance events, tailored to your needs.
- The camp is open to all athletes and non-training family are welcome too.
- Coached sessions run by a British Triathlon Level 3 High Performing Coach and a Level 2 Diploma Coach and will allow a high level of personal attention with a maximum of 4 athletes.
- The programme for the week will include at least two primary training sessions focussing on swim, bike run each day along with a supplementary strength & conditioning session.
What is not included?
- Airport pickup/return available at £35 each way or we can collect you from Coimbra train station if you prefer to travel there by train.
- Flights – there are plenty of options for flying to Porto or Lisbon.
- Please ask us if there is something else you would like to arrange for your stay.
Our training camps are based at our training venue near Miranda do Corvo in Portugal.
Flight and transfer options are additional and can be advised. There are a range of options available.