- Accommodation in a beautiful house in the forest
- All food – good home cooking and all plantbased
- Snacks and post run treats
- Packed lunches & drinks (apart from cafe/bar visits)
- Transport to and from training venues if required
- Expert coaching with sessions to suit your ability and season goals
- Photos/videos of some of your time spent training
- Camps are focused for athletes intending to compete at Standard to Iron distance events.
- The friendly and fun camp is open to all athletes and non-training family are welcome too.
- It will be run by a British Triathlon Level 3 High Performing Coach and a Level 2 Diploma Coach and will allow a high level of personal attention with a maximum of 4 athletes.
- The programme for the week will include at least two primary training sessions focussing on swim, bike run each day along with a supplementary strength & conditioning session.
What is not included?
- Airport pickup/return available at £35 each way or we can collect you from Coimbra train station if you prefer to travel there by train
- Single Room Supplement is £120 if you prefer not to share
- Flights – there are plenty of options for flying to Porto or Lisbon
- Extra days – if you want to extend your stay here it may be possible for you to arrive earlier or leave later and stay on a B&B or half board basis
- Please ask us if there is something else you would like to arrange for your stay
Our training camps are based at our training venue near Miranda do Corvo in Portugal.
Four training places are available. Flight and transfer options are additional and can be advised. There are a range of options available.