Yoga workshops are an opportunity to explore an aspect of yoga in more depth.
We like to keep the length of our workshops to 3 hours in duration. This allows you an opportunity to learn some of the theory of the subject but have time also to experience how to put that learning into practice. A workshop differs from a class as it is a more interactive experience with opportunities to ask questions and gain deeper understanding of the subject than you might be able to or wish to in your usual class.
All of our workshops are suitable for everyone, even those with no previous yoga experience. If in doubt, please ask us for more information. Also, if there is a subject related to yoga, health or fitness which you have always wanted to know more about please do let us know. It might be just the prompt we need to design a workshop around it.
Yoga workshops we offer include:
- Stability & Balance – Yoga To Build Postural Strength
- Building Your Home Yoga Practice
- Developing Core Strength & Core Stability
- Forward Bends
- Yoga Pranayama (breathing practices)
- Yoga Relaxation
- Meditation & Mindfulness
- Live Your Yoga (On & Off The Mat)
- Zen Yoga
- Yoga & Bodyweight Strength & Conditioning
- Yoga Soup For The Soul
Bespoke workshops & led sessions for groups of athletes.
We can put on private workshops on request for your group. This was an evening session Kathryn led for women attending a mountain biking weekend. The stretches were a welcome release after a hard day of riding and helped them prepare for the next day.
Some of the specialist workshops I have provided for specific groups of athletes have included:
- Where Sports Science & Yoga Meet: How Yoga For Athletes Works
- S-T-R-E-T-C-H For Optimal Range Of Movement & Injury Prevention
- Yoga & Psychological Aspects Of Athletic Development
- Yoga Sequences To Develop Core Strength & Stability
- Yoga Balances To Build Postural Strength
- Getting To The Core Of It – Anatomy Of The Core & How To Condition It
- Yoga For Cyclists
- Yoga For Runners
- Yoga For Swimmers
- Yoga For ….. [insert your sport here] – We could arrange a workshop for you and your group/team/friends